What a special time of the year it is! It’s time to decorate eggs, shop for adorable Easter clothes, put together cute Easter baskets, and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I have created a special treat for everyone, just in time for Easter! A free Easter gift tag (first posted on the blog Or So She Says.) This printable is super easy and only takes minutes to put together. I hope you enjoy!
Materials You Will Need:
1. Color printer
2. Card stock or matte photo paper (my personal favorite!)
4. Hole punch
5. Ribbon, string, yarn or any other material you want to use to tie the gift tag to present.
How To Steps:
1. Download the free Easter gift tag with the link above.
2. Print gift tags on a high quality print setting to insure the designs print out well.
3. Trim the gift tags down along the dotted lines.
4. Use a hole punch to punch a hole at the top of gift tag.
5. Use ribbon or any other material you have to string the tag to the gift.
Don’t forget Easter is Sunday March 31st! I hope you and your loved ones have a lovely Easter celebration!